Tuesday 3 April 2012

17 weeks Pregnant!

 

Okay, okay, it's a bit of a late announcement but an exciting one none the less. I am 17 weeks pregnant, my official due date is September 11, 2012 (I realize a bit of an ominous day but we are going to reclaim it!). Things have been going well, moderately. Well truthfully, as much as I love pregnancy and the miracle of growing a baby and bringing it into this world, it is so hard. It just is, it is wonderful and beautiful and rewarding and really really hard. At least for me. I am just now coming out of about 10 really rough weeks of nausea and major fatigue. The hardest thing to deal with is not being able to be the wife and mother that I want to be. When I am so sick that all I can do is lie in bed, I can't be on the floor playing with blocks, or helping my lovely husband around the house. I find that really difficult. I feel guilty and useless and frustrated. The upside is, we are going to have a second baby, Lily is going to have a sibling and we are going to be a family of four! I am over the moon. It has been interesting to compare this pregnancy to my pregnancy with Lily. Physically, things have been pretty much exactly the same. I've had the same cravings; lemons, olives, pickles etc, the same nausea and fatigue and the same crazy hormone induced skin break outs. But mentally, this pregnancy has been so different, not that it isn't as exciting as the first time, it is! I just know what to expect and I am so busy with having a busy life that it doesn't hold the same importance as the last one did. I know that sounds awful and it isn't really how I mean it, it is just as special and amazing as the first pregnancy, I just don't have as much time to marvel at the amazing thing(s) that my body is doing! In terms of health, I am doing wonderfully, no complications so far (fingers crossed). We have our first ultrasound on April 13th to make sure that the baby is growing properly and that it's anatomy is all normal. I can't wait to get a peak at our little bub, it always makes things unbelievably real. Anyway, here are some pictures of my belly at 17 weeks, these are the first real photo's I've taken this pregnancy and I will continue to update you as I progress! By the way I am WAY bigger WAY faster with this one, I guess my body just knows what to do but WOW.

4 comments:

  1. Double yay! You are amazing, and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would have enjoyed eating your pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like to cum in you myself,be heavenly fantastic.

    ReplyDelete