Tuesday 3 April 2012

Better late than never...?

Ok, so I'm betting you thought I was gone for good. It has been forever and a day since I have done a post and there are NO excuses. BUT... I've been busy! Life with a toddler is super fun, crazy, hectic, did I say crazy!? I wouldn't trade my life for the world but sometimes maybe I would like it to slow down just a little. Dan is in the peak of craziness with school, he's finishing up final projects and getting ready for exams, but pretty soon he's going to have 3 WEEKS OFF! I can't wait to spend more time as a family and just hang out... and maybe clean the house and catch up on laundry. Lots of other fun things have been going on, I've finished my training to become a Music Together teacher (a music teacher for a mix aged class, ages 0-5) and I start teaching my own class in 10 days! I'm pretty excited but also a little nervous. Lily is at such a fun (and busy) stage, she's 14 months and learning new things all the time. She's learning new words, running, climbing... I'll do a full Lily update in a day or two (I promise!), complete with pictures. We have another exciting life change in the works but you are going to have to find out about that in the next post (which I'm going to do now!). Thanks for sticking with my friends, I'm going to do my best to keep you updated on the journey of our life more regularly. Love, Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment