Tuesday 25 October 2011

Lily Modeling her dad's hat.

Gimme dat camera mom!



Nice snot bubble!

How the hat fits my nine month old.

How it is suppose to fit (depending on who you ask)
So I finished knitting Dan's hat out of the lovely Noro Kochoran wool. It was so nice to work with and really beautiful, it ended up having quite a bit of pink and purple in it so I just cut that section out, not that Dan wouldn't have been man enough to rock a pink hat, I just don't know if he would want to wear a pink hat everyday. I finished the hat while Dan was still at school and wanted to photograph it so I used the only model I could find and she was super cute so I thought, why not. She ended up crawling around the house in her dad's hat for about an hour, I think it was a good test drive. If a nine month old thought it was comfortable, it was probably approved to wear. Honestly, I didn't even try to get these faces out of her she is just this funny. I used the "chunkeanie" pattern from woolly wormhead, it was a really awesome and easy pattern I will definitely be using again. I knit the largest version because Dan has big brains like that.

3 comments:

  1. So cutie!! She is utterly adorable! (Do you still have this pattern that could send me? I can access it on the site.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, hopefully this link works http://www.woollywormhead.com/chunkeanie/.

    ReplyDelete