Thursday 20 October 2011

9 months in, 9 months out.

This photo was taken at 39 weeks, a week before Lily was born.

Lily, one day old.

Lily, one month old.

Lily, Two months old.

Lily, three months old.

Lily, four months old.

Lily, five months old.

Lily, six months old.

Lily, seven months old.

Lily, eight months old.

Lily, nine months old.
As of today Lily has been outside in the world as long as she was growing in my tummy. My little girl is nine months old today. I cannot believe that nine months have gone by, I can't believe how fast she has grown and I can't believe that I can love her more each day. She is so loving and playful and smart and beautiful, I am just in awe of her all the time. She is now crawling, sometimes on her hands and knees, sometimes scooting on her bum, sometimes walking on her hands and feet. She is OBSESSED with standing on anything and everything, she can pull up on every piece of furniture we own, the walls the windows, anything! She can cruise around the furniture, stand with one hand, stand with no hands! (only for a few seconds). She babbles all of the time and she can say "mama", "dada", "nana" and "papa" along with some other sounds, blowing raspberries and clicking her tongue, laughing and singing little tunes. She is such a character and really fun to be around, she is generally super happy, curious and hilarious. I am so proud to be her mom.

1 comment:

  1. You are both so beautiful. I'm proud to know ya!!!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete