Friday 28 October 2011

Pumpkin Patch


The hayride!

Dan, my lovely brother Gavin and Lily

Dan, Lily, me and my dad. 

Lily has her pumpkin picked out!

Our little trio of pumpkins

we picked up some mini pumpkins for decorating the house.

we also got some of these gourds for fall decor. LOVE.

My dad came down from Gabriola Island for the weekend and the weather was incredible, super warm for fall and really sunny and lovely. I had really been wanting to go to the pumpkin patch and get pumpkins for Halloween carving. We took the hayride out to the patch where we scoured over every pumpkin for the perfect three to represent our family. This was totally one of those things that I dreamed about doing with my kid(s) and it was even better than I expected it to be. I think we will definitely make it a fall tradition for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment