Friday 25 November 2011

Baby Steps.





Lily has taken her first steps, 5 days before she turned 10 months.  We'd moved into Grandma's house the day before and Lily quickly made huge leaps toward walking. She went from holding herself up on the wall to walking along the wall to rounding the corner until she spotted... the remote. She took four steady steps from a chair to the coffee table where the remote was. Over the next few days she took more and more steps, now 10 days in, she's up to 25 steps at a time. She can easily walk beside you while holding your hand which is so much fun that we do laps around the house all day. Her toys have been cast aside and her only focus is on walking. She is sure making huge progress and quickly. I am so proud of her but a small part of me is sad that my baby is growing so fast. Time flies when you're having fun.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, the video. I'm crying.

    You three are the BEST. The best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE CUTEST! Ahh, I wish I was there. So nice with all the family time.

    Love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ommmmggg KATE!! I want to cry! Make her walk over to me! xoxox ZO

    ReplyDelete